Do you want to write for Single’s Space?
We would love for you to contribute to our community and have the opportunity to be read by hundreds of users!
To thank you for your contribution we will allow a contextual link back to your website! (Send us your link first for pre-approval).
Who Can Write for Us?
Anybody with a true interest in dating and relationships could have the chance to post on our site. This includes writers, bloggers, and relationship experts.
Topics that we like to cover
- Teaching how to succeed in love
- How to recover from a breakup
- Experience with international dating
- Other online dating tips or relationship advice
Of course, these topics are just examples. If you feel that your idea would make a great contribution to Single’s Space, please contact us and share your idea!
What we are looking for:
- Interesting, controversial, original content
- Only articles on the following topics will be considered: dating, relationships, love.
- High-quality content in proper English only! Please check your grammar before submitting.
- 100% original content (we will pass it through Copyscape.com)
- 1000 words minimum
We source our own images.
You can include one link to your content.
We reserve the right to make changes to your article if we find them necessary.
What we absolutely don’t want:
- No sales pitches
- Bad quality articles, spun content
- No hate speech
- No manipulation tactics
- No victimization articles
- No articles about sex or escorting
If you feel that you align with the values that we live by here at Single’s Space, feel free to contact us!
Your mail should include:
- The pitch of your article
- The link to your site
- A few examples of your previous work
- A short bio
- The answer to this question to prove that you did read our guidelines: What is the capital of England?
We look forward to hearing from you![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]