What information do we collect
- When you get in touch with us through our Contact Form, we’ll receive an email containing your message, but also your name and email address. The message you send us is also saved in our WordPress dashboard and also includes your name, email address, and your IP address.
We’ll use this data only to respond to your query (on the grounds of “legitimate interest”).
Our email exchange and the message in the WordPress dashboard are deleted within one month from the date you first contact us.
When you are filling out the contact form, we’re asking you to enter your email address. It is not compulsory and you can come up with a non-valid email if you wish. However, if you do that, we will not be able to respond to your question.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your name, email address, and estimated location based on your IP address.
This information is collected by and stored in our Email Marketing Tool MailChimp.com. Our company does not store any of your personal information.
Your name and email address are used to send you monthly newsletter emails with our top posts.
The legal grounds for us sending you newsletter emails is “explicit consent” – you have personally signed up to our newsletter by clicking “subscribe” and then confirmed your intent by clicking the confirmation link sent out by our Email Marketing Tool MailChimp.com.
Data sharing and data transferring
Singles-Space.com takes your privacy very seriously. Because of that, we do not collect or store your personal information and under no circumstances would we share it or transfer it to any third-parties.
The third-party websites we may link to from time to time may also collect information from you, and use or place cookies on your browser.
Third parties may also be placing and reading cookies on our visitors’ browsers or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on our website.
That is done directly by these third parties and Singles-Space.com does not have any access to or control over these cookies. The data they collect is subject to the privacy policies of these third-party websites.
You can turn off cookies anytime. Read more here: https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies.
Our website uses Google Analytics and thus Google Analytics cookies to understand how you interact with our site: which pages you visit, how long you read our content, etc. None of this information can personally identify you, and it is only used to analyze the usage of our site.
You can opt-out of all Google Analytics tracking software here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
The information Google collects is retained for 38 months. However, you can ask for your information to be deleted at any time. A data removal tool is made available soon and will be posted here.
Google Analytics cookies are valid for 2 years or until you delete them from your browser. Please refer to your browser documentation to learn how to disable cookies.
Google cookies also track data about your visiting behavior (i.e. which pages you visit) and the type of device you use. The cookie will expire once you close our website.
We offer all visitors of Singles-Space.com the opportunity to sign up for our newsletter and receive monthly emails with our top posts.
We use MailerLite.com to manage our newsletters and email marketing subscriber list.
MailerLite.com uses web beacons and other tracking technologies to collect and process your personal data using industry-standard technologies during our email campaigns. They use this data to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. You can read about it here.
The information they collect includes:
- Personal data: Your name, DoB, gender, title, and contact details you provide. Also data about personal preferences, such as your purchase history, chosen marketing preferences, and publically available social media information.
- Device data: Information about your email client type, browser, IP address, usage data, and other similar data.
- Product usage data: Information about when you opened the emails sent by us. This data is used to create reports about the performance of our email campaigns, including information about what actions you took after opening our email, which pages you visited on our website, and how much time you spent browsing our website.
You may withdraw consent by unsubscribing from our email list at any time. You can do that by contacting us at [email protected] or following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email you receive.
Your rights under GDPR
As a user, you have many rights to control your data and your privacy. You could contact us to find out what kind of data we hold on you, ask us how we process it and ask us to delete it any time.
For more information about your rights, please read this article: https://www.itgovernance.eu/blog/en/the-gdpr-consumer-rights-for-your-personal-data.
You also have different rights regarding MailChimp.com:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by submitting a request through here.
- To object to MailChimp.com processing of your Personal Information, ask them to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by emailing MailChimp at personaldatarequests[at]mailchimp.com. Read more about this here.
- To complain to a local data protection authority about their collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Updates to this policy
Last updated: 9th of December, 2020
Clarified that our Email Marketing Tool is MailerLite.com.
Data controller’s contact email: [email protected]
All the content and information provided on Singles-Space.com (“Site”) is for informational and educational purposes only. The owner of Singles-Space.com makes no warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the content found on this Site or other websites you access when you follow any link from this website.
We will not be liable for any mistakes, omissions or errors in this content nor for the availability of this information. We shall not be liable for any damages or losses from the display or use of this information.
Your use of any materials or information on Singles-Space.com is at your own risk entirely, and we shall not be held liable for it. You are responsible for making sure that any information available on this website meets your personal requirements.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any given time without any notice. Please check back regularly. Your continued use of our website after these updates indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Cookies Policy for Singles-Space.com
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, the types of cookies we use, your choices regarding cookies and other information
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text that are sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
What types of cookies do we use
- Cookies to confirm whether you have accepted cookies on this website or not.
How Singles-Space.com uses this information
If we identify that you have already accepted cookies on our website, we will not display the cookie consent form again.
How to control cookies
If you want to delete cookies or refuse them altogether, please visit the help pages of your web browser.
Learn more about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Last updated: 14th of April 2018
If you have any questions or concerns about these policies, please Contact Us.