Here’s a list of questions to ask girls on Tinder before you actually meet them in person.
Swiping left and right is easy and gives you a sense of excitement, but if you have never had a creative block and wondered what to ask a girl on Tinder next, you are either a superhuman or lying.
And I get it, not everyone can come up with a clever opener or a witty comeback on a whim, and that’s exactly where we jump in.
I put together this list to help you make your Tinder match open up and feel comfortable having a conversation with you.
In this article, we’ll cover funny/flirty questions as well as things you should never ask a girl on Tinder. But if there is one piece of wisdom I could share right now, it would be: ‘Keep it light and funny!’
15 Questions To Ask To Start a Conversation on Tinder
You can use the first set of questions as ice-breakers. They are light, not too personal, yet they will reveal a lot about your Tinder match.
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Do you enjoy reading books?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What’s your vibe today?
- What song would describe your day today?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is the first thing you’re going to do when the lockdown ends?
- Who is your favorite actress, and why?
- Do you enjoy poetry?
- Describe your ideal day off
- What part of your culture are you most proud of?
- What joke do you never want to hear again?
- What is the worst way to start a conversation?
- What strange food combinations do you enjoy the most?
15 Funny Questions to Ask Girls on Tinder
It’s a crazy world out there, and if no red flags popped up by now, maybe you can relax a bit and show her your funny side. The following 15 questions won’t make her fall in love with you, but putting a smile on her face is a hell of a start.
- What is your position on the existence of aliens?
- Team Angelina or Team Jennifer?
- Playstation or Xbox?
- What’s the funniest thing you own?
- What’s the funniest name you’ve ever heard?
- What’s the most immature thing you saw someone do?
- If life were a cartoon, which cartoon would you like it to be?
- Which cartoon character best describes you?
- What’s the best ghost story you’ve ever heard?
- What era had the worst clothing style?
- What era had the worst hairstyles?
- What’s the funniest Freudian slip you’ve had?
- Are Samoyeds land clouds or land seals?
- Putting pineapple on pizza – yes or no?
- Is the world nearing an apocalypse?
15 Deep Questions to Ask on Tinder
Once you realize you are past the shallow ‘phase’ and this connection shows some potential, this list is food for thought. If you ask me, these are some of the best Tinder questions. Give her something to ponder upon.
- Which character should play the lead role in your biography?
- If you could go back in time, what would be the one thing you’d change?
- Are you a spiritual person?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever gotten?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
- What do you wish you had more time for in your life?
- What do you consider a strange personality trait?
- Do you believe in life after death?
- Does music/art/literature play a role in your life?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- Do you have any deep regrets?
- What would you do with unlimited resources?
- What is your relationship with nature?
- Work hard or play hard?
15 Flirty Questions You Can Ask on Tinder
Now that you got to know each other a little better, here’s a list of teasing questions you could use to fire up her fantasy. These are good Tinder questions because they will help you figure out whether you share similar sexual preferences.
- What is your biggest turn-on?
- What’s your biggest turn-off?
- What fantasy would you want to fulfill?
- What would you like for breakfast? (:D)
- Red or white wine?
- Good character or a six-pack? (:D)
- What makes you feel sexy?
- What’s an ideal ending to a Tinder date?
- What are your thoughts on bisexuality?
- How open are you to new experiences? (:D)
- What’s the sexiest language?
- What’s the sexiest accent?
- What’s the sexiest song?
- Candle-light dinner or a long walk on the beach?
- What’s the sexiest personality trait?
Questions You Should NOT Ask On Tinder
You’d want to steer clear of this last set of questions. There are many ways to do it right, but there are also many ways to kill the buzz and fast. You don’t want to ruin your chances at taking things to the next level, right?
Read on to find out which questions to avoid asking on Tinder.
- What’s your sign? You look like a … (heart emoji)
- How can I impress you?
- Why didn’t you answer right away?
- Would you please go out with me?
- What are you up to? – incredibly boring and common
- Democrat or Republican?
- What are your grossest habits?
- What are you terrible at?
- Do you smoke?
- What’s your history with alcohol?
- How did your last Tinder date end?
I hope browsing this list was good enough to inspire your next conversation and help you meet your Tinder match on a deeper level.
Even though dating has completely changed over the past few years and you don’t even have to leave your home to socialize, having a good conversation will never get out of fashion.